Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

um... not trying to start a flame war or anything? But will the admin who tampered with my ship please fess up?
1. Plasma charge time has been slowed to 1 sixth of what it originally was. Danny tried to get me to believe that it was lag causing this to be the case but not only does my teleporter charge just fine, but so does the cannon on the nimbus. Also throughout the couple of days this has been a problem with my ship no one else has complained about lag and its associated impacts on charging their gear.
2. The cannon does practically no damage. I shot at a planet with 10000 hull like 4 times, (the damage was over 100000 to begin with so it should've been gone within 1), but that planet still stood proud and tall.
An attempt to shoot down a moon with a nimbus concluded that its plasma damage and charge were all in working order.

  I also find this very odd because a group of people with whom I engaged in battle, (all persons willing), were non-sto p complaining on Friday about how my ship was too overpowered, And it wasn't until the next time I'd logged on, after Friday, that I noticed the strange new changes to my ship.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michael_hoffman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raiden via Audiogames-reflector