Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

Preorders are great but... never with the audio games like this.

I preordered a game many times before but I did it with the video games and it just worked as it should. Now, I can see a situation where you are paying a cash to the single person directly. He's not reacting, or... well, he's but only if there's something positive.

It looks very frustrating and funny. He's playing with you and with a time. Manual? video? [[wow]], hard to believe it's real... No detailed informations, no changelogs and... to be fair... When somebody is using words like "It is epic!" "it's the best" "avesome game" bla bla bla I know immediately it will not. Maybe it's my perfectionism but ... what ever. I hope you will get this as fast as possible but... maybe you'll wait for a single video next 3 weeks. big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector