Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

I think I'm very lucky that I'm not doing any pre orders from this developer.
now, instead of the video which demonstrate the game, he is now putting the game manual on his website, with no demo posted or any other release information.
I think what you have to do now is ask for a refund and don't try to do a pre order from this developer again when he can't set deadlines for this.
I'm also waiting for the demo version, but every day I check this thread, I don't see he posted "the demo is ready to download" instead, he always says thanks for your patience and support.
if we have to wait for the game to be released, then you should wait until the first quarter of 2016, also applies to steam punk neverland and clock tower chronicles.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector