Re: Three-D Velocity: Cloning Malice II Is Back

Hello,
I haven't been playing TDV for quite a while, the last time having played it was back in 2010. However, I heard that there was a new upgrade available, and having purchased a license in the past, decided to cheque it out. Unfortunately, after making the payment, the license page still shows that I haven't purchased the upgrade. Is there a way of making sure that the systems are working properly?
Many thanks.