Re: Three-D Velocity: Cloning Malice II Is Back

That's why I thought to also ask a reliable, reputable game dev Aaron Baker who pushes out good games regularly that are well received, and since he knows bgt enough to also create classes for the language, hopefully he is willing to learn .net, I think that's what tdv's programmed in.