Re: Gaming Computer for Audio Games

Hi cae.
I have never seen one.
I did have a force feadback stick, but after I got it a friend said that the older sticks didn't centre well and he got a presition stick its all gamepads now and I don't play enough games to warent me getting one.
As for getting a real gaming mouse not a budget midrange job I havn't really gone over the mx 518 mainly because the only game to really use it is swamp and now I have dmnb especially, I really can't justify the expence on paying for swamp and not using it and becide with all the extra stuff going on gaming is on the end of a long list.