Accessible Linux Games

Can anyone tell me which of the games in the BSD games collection are accessible?  The only ones I can think of are Adventure, quiz, pom, and arithmetic.  Except that the minus sign was never spoken in arithmetic--maybe that was my choice of screenreader.  Also, has anyone tried Net Toe?  It's a tic tac toe game that runs on the console.  Are there any other games?  I just did a quick search and found GNOME MUD and tin tin++.  Also, has anyone tried running games under WINE?  I am leaning toward Debian for my next computer, because it is the only accessible Linux distro which I am aware of that isn't a live system.  Those are great for keeping on hand in case your main system gets messed up.  Or for learning and demonstration purposes.  I would like to be able to build a targeted system, without having to remove a ton of stuff that I don't need.