Re: Accessible Linux Games

Well that's not exactly true, sometimes its down to desktop, so like I tried mint 16 with cinamon and no accessibility at all, even though there was a universal access menu, none of the stuff would work. So I can see a bit and I have a Ruby so i can look at the menu if something goes wrong and orca don't come up at keypress. Yeah none, none of the stuff and cinamon dev don't get a shit. whatevs, now if you did mint 16 with mate, then you should be good.