Re: accessable interface to youtube.

I just use the regular youtube, then if I want to fast forward, rewind, or go to another time in the video, I just edit the url by adding &t=xxs, where xx is the number of seconds in the video.

For example, adding &t=70s will go to the 70 second mark of the video.
Adding &t=1h23m4s will go to 1 hour, 23 minutes, and 4 seconds into the video.

I'll try this new accessible version of youtube, though.