Re: How accessible is microsoft office 2013?

Hello,

Technically, it's as accessible as earlier versions. However, I don't recommand upgrading.

I did so, and now, Word and PowerPoint are much slower than before with Jaws 16, especially when navigating in the text with arrow / Ctrl+arrow keys.

You have also the super joy of having to go through 3 dialog boxes when you want to save a file: first to select that you want to save on your computer (and not one drive and other cloud stuff), second to select the folder and then finally the usual save file dialog. What a nice simplification ! They do so only because they want to encourage you to use their one drive, office 365 and so on.

Another super thing also:  they purely removed shortcut keys such as Alt+I for ignore in spelling correction (F7). You have now to tab each time. Efficient, really.

If I had known, I wouldn't have upgraded !

Has someone tried the newly released 2016 version ? Is it better ?