Re: How accessible is microsoft office 2013?

I'm in a class at school called BIM (business information Management), where we use Microsoft, and learn, Microsoft Office. From what I've gathered so far, it's mostly accessible with jaws, but start getting into charts and graphics (especially reading both) and you'll find not so much. That's word. As for powerpoint it's good with reading most powerpoints, save those with graphics of course. Excel looks accessible when you open a book and it is, when you're just typing things into cells, but other than that... not so sure. I'm not too sure about the other office products since we aren't working with them at the moment.