Space Empire games?

Hey all!
So I'm a big sci-fi space dork and I was wondering what was out there for Space oriented empire games. I've tried Aturion and Core Exiles, but I'm a bit confused by both. Does anyone know of any help articles or web pages for them? If there are any other games of this nature worth checking out, browser based or otherwise, please let me know. Thanksss!