Re: Space Empire games?

Hi Cody_91.
I'm trying to think I haven't played many games like this. There are plenty of muds that offer what you want the best one I've ever played is prometheus. The reason I call it a space empire game is because you start with a small shuttle, then get more ships, more money, you can buy your apartment, stuff like that. Also try miriani, spaceworlds, star conquest, star wars mud, and flux world. I never liked miriani or star conquest but you might like them better than I did. Definitley try core exiles I haven't played it so I can't offer any help on how to play. There is a sci-fi game for iOs called ErnCon I don't know anything about it other then that it's a space exploration game. There was a game I heard mentioned way, way back called lisauora sorry I don't know exactly how to spell it.
There are some choiceofgames and hosted games titles that you can get that have that space empire feel. The ones I remember are mobile ma rine and apex patrol.
Hth.