Re: what is the most imbarrosing/ occward situation you have ever been in?

Just yesterday, I stepped on the city bus at campus to go home, but was very confused at the step up to my left. Normally, city busses here have flat entrances, so someone in a wheelchair just needs to get their wheels aboard, then they can wheel themselves to a seat. However, on this bus, it was flat at first, then there was a step as soon as I went to turn left.

By chance, one of my friends was sitting close, and noticed my confussion. he offered to help me find a seat. After I sat down, I asked him if this was a different kind of bus. He said it's just a normal city bus. Then I realised I had actually entered the bus from the door in the middle instead of the door at the front where I should enter.

That's not the worst I have done, but it's something very recent.

What about you?