Re: what is the most imbarrosing/ occward situation you have ever been in?

Anytime I'm talking to someone and they walk away from me, but I continue talking to them I feel like an idiot. Even when someone tells me oh <Name> walked away. Another thing that really anoys me is the "Guess Who game." Person: Hi Jeff. Me: Hi. Person: Guess who. Or. Who am I? Me: ah... Person: Its name don't you remember me? *Person gets upset. Me: Of course I do. See then I feel like the bad one for not remembering their voice, when really it's them being a jurk. Like sightlings don't go up to each other going "Guess who"! That just be wierd right? So how do people think it's not wierd to do that to a blind person? Same with dragging you around because they think they know where you are going. Erm dude, you are a stranger. You wouldn't grab a sighted person so why are you grabbing me? Like are you trying to jump me or something. Sighted people are wierd at times.