Re: That's not fair! problem at Quentin C's playroom

[[wow]]!
I listened to the audio, and the truth is that I screwed up with laughter, although I did not understand much exactly. But anyway I insist is that no audio was obscene for a esoañolsa asshole like this lova-solitaria as having an intimate girlfriend fucking come make quilombo, or Andi, I'm with you completely, because if you do know, I had fun doing a similar parody, and not against someone for personal reasons. And speaking of personal reasons, as in the Spanish hall precedes the bullshit between little girls and spammers, The grip is one that only wanted to make a little joke and use a little sense of humor, just friendship that have for each other...
If you want, Andi, can you tell me more on Skype because I do not want us to fill the whole forum with that, lol! The thing is I want to know how everything was, the letter did not understand much but the audio itself seems a genius to... say... was unfortunately censored when DEVIO be the opposite, even celebrated. I mean I play this audio on a table, and I vanean...
Na, I prefer a thousand times rs games even there it is not me, not now. Going back a little to another issue that the friend commented in a previous post, as indeed in other networks Klango which is part of the Hispanic community, it becomes a disaster. What some like me, Fabi g 94, Andi and some other we want to avoid is that we see Hispanics as spammers, just between us and unfortunately there are people, and I sincerely detest.
The thing is I read in the room some atrocities in the forum, and I think I'm just wasting time on that alleged "platform"

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Midi Sequencer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Midi Sequencer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector