Re: That's not fair! problem at Quentin C's playroom

As I see it, a developer wouldn't be able to know all helpers from all countries personally, mainly because, as I understand it, helpers from all the countries which the platform is translated into is required. So, if the platform got translated into danish which is my language, then at leased two people would be helpers as well which only who I know. How should it even be possible that Aminiel know all helpers from all countries, when the admin system works like this? Just asking. That's unrealistic in my opinion.
What is required to be a helper? Well, as I understand this, the requirement is to be trust. I would like to ask: Are there even any rules for the helpers? Because, when it's unrealistic that the team behind the platform don't know all the helpers personally, the helpers should really have some rules to follow. Without any rules, one helper could mess it all up. Even more worse: One helper which doesn't speak english could mess it all up, a nd not explain what's going on, and not being kicked out as a helper, if there are no rules. So therefore my questions...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector