Re: Dragon apps BSC and other abandin where games.

Boy, be careful. The situation with Bsc, now that they've officially closed their doors is not totally clear, yet. On one hand, Justin did say he wouldn't be abandoning the games, but he closed his doors so that's pretty much what happened. On the other hand, at least for US copyright law, if a company officially closes it's doors, distribution rights are granted to the public. We don't entirely know. This is not a case of, ok this is Bavisoft, let's upload their ggames. We already know that Bavisoft, unless they suddenly rise from the grave outa nowhere, is now very dead, as a company. But for bsc, since the situation is pretty unclear, I would be careful about uploading, at least until we have some answers. For now, if you want a free something that is close to day by day, more like a modernized day by day professional, there's the blind software planner, which was offered as a complementary piece of software since 2011. If that's in the z ip, feel free to use that. If not, I may still have the thing somewhere.