Re: Dragon apps BSC and other abandin where games.

As an overall answer, I and several others are actively working on putting together a full archive of all audiogames, both new and old.
There's no specified availability date yet - but I would expect it to be done at least by the end of next year (yes, I'm being deliberately generous).
As to your specific requests:
I don't have the clock or planner, but all the bsc demos are available at the following link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/856 … cGames.zip