Re: Silversword IOS game is now accessible

Ahoy there
I haven't tried the game yet,have always wanted to but from what I heard  by the developer himself and the players I thought I'd wait a long while until the developer got time to fix the existing issues. although welshweyr's post did make me quite excited and want to grab it right away. :d
The difficulty of anything at all isn't the issue for me at all, I do not mind difficulty but what I do mind is stumbling around in the dark tongue and hoping I get to where it is that I want to go
But perhaps if the map overview is still not intuitive enough, perhaps the developer could try something like  A dark room. The combat messeges could be handled as alerts or again as a dark room handles them. That is if the developer wanted to,of course.
I repeat again I haven't tried the game yet so I don't really know if any or all of my suggestions are worth anything at all,or if something like them is needed,but eh.
The developer as far as I remember already knows of this forum, has already taken part in discussions about the game and so on. I would however suggest people do not flud him with messeges, from what I have seen he does not seem to appreciate that very much. :d
still and all, I wasn't expecting this game to be updated with VO fixes anymore, but now that it has been, its a good thing.
grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bamboo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fa1ckg via Audiogames-reflector