Re: Audio games in the Web Browser

Actually, I have fixed and updated example 3. Sorry for not informing you earlier. It happened by chance that example 4 and 5 worked completely with Chrome, so I did the same thing in example 3 to make it work with Chrome (a default value of 0 was missing in a function call).

Yes, the initial idea was the sound of music behind the heavy door of a club. To make the door heavier I have used the Audacity effect called "change speed, affecting both Tempo and Pitch", which could be called: "what this object/animal would sound like if it were smaller/bigger?".

I wonder if this effect can be done in real time with AudioBufferSourceNode.playbackRate . According to this doc and this example, it is possible, and the parameter can even change during playback:
https://developer.mozilla.org/fr/docs/W … aybackRate
http://mdn.github.io/decode-audio-data/

I will try to make an example where you can freeze time and listen to the world slow down (the music, in this example). Then the world would progressively resume at full speed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SoundMUD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SoundMUD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector