Re: Monthly chat October

Hmm. Let's see. It's been almost forever since I participated in the monthly chat topic, and even then I don't believe I posted but once. Anyways let's see. S Quad Racing is my big agenda this month, because I recently recruited 3 members, (by recently I mean between the first of October and now). Well that's going alright, I'll not ramble on about that here. I'm afraid I might fail one of my classes, though, (and though most if not all of you are in univercity or higher I'm still in high school). Basically the class revolves around Microsoft Office 2013, which some of you might know is a nightmare.

All that said, as far as reading goes I'm currently reading Enclave by Ann Aguirre. My sister said it's a really good book, so I decided to read it. It didn't really catch my attention at the beginning, but it's alright I suppose.

  Well besides all that, not much going on at the moment. I've recently bee n kind of working on a small solitaire game for PC, though I haven't really committed myself to that since S Quad Racing is a much higher priority.
  Also later this month I have a goal ball tournament to attend, kind of looking forward to that.