Seeking sound designers for a multiplayer FPS project

Hi all,

I am getting close to releasing a multiplayer FPS with a focus on fast paced PVP combat, similar to the Quake or Unreal Tournament series.

Right now it supports death match, team death match, and capture the flag.
It also has a single player target practice mode to help people adapt to aiming with the mouse, and a learn map mode to give them practice navigating maps.

I'm looking for sound designers interested in donating their time to find or create sounds for the game.

The initial version will have 5 weapons.
I've referenced Swamp sounds that would have worked well for each weapon so that you have an idea of what I'm looking for.

1. The hammer, a melee weapon, similar to Swamp's hammer sounds.
2. The pistol, the weakest ranged weapon, similar to Swamp's glock 19 sounds.
3. The mini gun, this is a machine gun, the high rate of fire makes it easier to lock on to enemies and reduce how often you miss, similar to Swamp's Vulcan sounds.
4. The flak cannon, shoots a spread of flak, this makes it harder to miss because the side rays will still hit the enemy if your accuracy is at all close, deals a lot of damage up close because more of the flak hits your enemy, similar to Swamp's anzio sounds.
5. The sniper rifle, allows zooming in, extremely accurate shots are called head shots and deal significantly more damage, similar to Swamp's M40 sounds.

I need these kinds of sounds for each:
1. draw weapon, can double as obtain / pick up.
2. fire weapon.
3. wall ricochet.

These sounds are optional but would help:
4. obtain / pick up.
5. empty, when you fire but are out of ammo.

If you are interested in helping, please email me at supp...@blindaudiogames.com.
Feel free to include links in your email for sounds I could use for the weapons listed above.
There are many other sounds I could use help with, but the weapo ns are a good starting point.

I will share a copy of the game with any serious sound designers, so they can get a feel for the game and see how their sounds work out in action.