Re: Seeking sound designers for a multiplayer FPS project

@Aprone, thanks for the support.  Believe me when I say it means a lot coming from you.
Swamp has been a large inspiration for me.
Before I played it I was not sure that any fast paced first person game could really be done for the blind.
Swamp had a lot of great ideas for solving accessibility problems and made me feel in control as the player.
Hopefully my game can further that a bit.

@samtupy1, that would be great.
Email me whenever you are ready.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector