Re: survive the wild combination item guide

well glad to have your help, I love this game, I actually tried to play the game in its early stages and it didn't pull me in, but something just told me to go back to it the other day now I cant put it down, it sort of reminds me of a audio version of the sims in a since. question, is there a way I can hold more than 20water in my bag? I see my biggest problem is dying from thirst, I love to explore then I drift to far away from water, I was doing good found a lot of items and now im stuck in the swamp and im def going to die because I cant find my way out, I regret even going in there but like I said I like to explore