Re: Monthly chat October

@Dark, I don't think it's always such a bad thing to not necessarily be in the mood for games, these things come and go. And from my little romance knowledge it seems as if you're in the so-called "honeymoon stage" of your relationship, so it's only natural that you'll be thinking about her a lot more than you expect. So if I could give you any advice, enjoy it! smile
Things will settle down over the next few months, I'm sure.
Speaking of moods etc; and going back to my earlier post where I said I haven't read much books this year, this seems to come in phases for me as well. Unless I have a lot of free time, I find it difficult to pick up something to read, but when I actually do I can't seem to stop for quite a while.
But because there's always something to do somewhere, I spend my free time on YouTube or with my mu sic library.
It's always great to hear of people on this forum actually meeting up in person; I know a few myself, but I guess it doesn't actually count as I pretty much introduced them to the forum, however I have some mail correspondence with another member of this forum and I do hope that we'll actually be able to meet in person at some point.