Re: a blind legend is out

Hey all,
Yes, this is quite a good game, especially since we get it for nothing. I unfortunately am unable to spare any cash to donate in exchange for wives, er, lives, nor do I have the want or need to commit such a betrayal upon my GF big_smile. There have been questions about moving, how to run etc. The game treats your finger like a virtual joystick. The more you push forward, the faster you will go. Same with turning left or right. You can also move your finger right or left as you're walking, like moving a joystick diagonally on a physical controller. It's not the best way of movement for blind people, but whatever. As for pinching the screen, all you're doing is putting two fingers on the screen parallel to each other going across the width of the device, about two inches apart is best, and sliding them together. You should hear a chunk sound, and the world s hould fade a bit. Hold that position for as long as you need.
The rest of this post contains seen specific information. Read on at your own risk.
People have been asking about the alley seen, and I will just say this. You need to walk fairly slow, but at the same time, watch where you're going. Don't get lost or veer off course, or you run the risk of walking into the arms of King Thor's men. Most of the time, you have room to get a bit turned around, but in places like the cliff seen, the lava seen and the alley seen, you'd better pay attention.
I have a question of my own. What is my goal after being locked up? I tried walking around crashing into random things, seeing if I could interact with them, but all I managed to find out was that the guards really, really don't like the prisoners making noise lol.
Edit: Never mind. A good punch in the face after irritating the guard is all it takes to knock him senseless and get out of there. I have beaten the game now, so if anyone has questions, I have answers.
Oh yes, and I remember another question that was asked. The horseback chase is pretty simple. You are riding through a forest, trying to dodge trees and outrun the soldiers. Listen to Louise. Swipe right to turn right and swipe left to turn left. Swipe down to duck and up to jump. You will only need to jump once, and Louise will give you two warnings before that happens. Note that these aren't the slow dragging swipes you're used to in this game, but rather the normal quick swipe you would use to move to the next or previous object with voiceover.
That's all the yammering from me. Enjoy the game peoples.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : afrim via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kara_Louise via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kara_Louise via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jayanthsrinivas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jayanthsrinivas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ulisesmonge39 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ulisesmonge39 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector