Re: a blind legend is out

[[wow]], this is a really cool game! Just got it yesterday, and have almost completed it.
Rio_unesa, which part of the forest are you stuck on? If I remember correctly you just have to follow the mist song and the twinkling light noises in a specific pattern or the path will loop. I may be wrong about that though. Eventually you will fight the demon who will cure Louise of the poison.
Now some questions of my own.
I cannot get past that awful roof jumping scene where Louise tells you when to jump. The running starts, she says jump, so I swipe up on the screen. As soon as I land, she says jump again, but if I swipe up again, nothing happens and I fall to my death. What am I missing?
I also, believe it or not, haven't mastered the art of destabilizing my enemy so I can do a combo. From what I understand, I have to raise my shield with a pinch gesture, then quickly lift my fingers right before the enemy attack hits, then start swinging my sword rapidly. I 9;m tempted to ask someone if they can make a recording of how this aspect of the game works so I can hear it done properly. Is anyone here willing to do that?
I do plan to record a gameplay myself, which at this rate shouldn't be too long in coming, since I have nearly beaten the game I think. I'm trying to help my friend get a bizarre microphone setup working but hopefully it will sound good, so him and I will probably both narrate the gameplay. It should be fun, and would, to my knowledge, be the first recording of actual gameplay available.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jayanthsrinivas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jayanthsrinivas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ulisesmonge39 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ulisesmonge39 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Leon Stewart via Audiogames-reflector