Gentlemen,
I have the same problem with syncronization between a SB1 and SB2.  I
just bought the SB2 for the sole purpose of whole house audio.  I was
going to buy a few more but wanted to check it out.  I was promised by
Slim Devices that the two would sync flawlessly but it is definitely
not the case.  I'm about 1 second off between the two which is
completely unacceptable.  I'm considering sending mine back since my
home has a fairly open floor plan and the same song competing with
itself if not pleasant to listen too.  Does anyone know of a fix for
this?  Is there something I can do to improve this before I pack it
up.

Chad

--
caclement