I have a russound whole house amp, with a slimp3 on the third floor in
the bedroom with an RCA cable in the walls down to the kitchen on the
ground floor and a network cable to the network closet also in the
kitchen, a slimp3 in the kitchen with RCA to the russound amp, a
russound LCD panel with ir input in bedroom, in livingroom on first
floor and in kitchen. Dedicated slimserver old pc is in closet in
garage attached to the structured wiring.

Slimp3 in bedroom is seen as source 1 on russound and slimp3 in kitchen
is source 2, CD source 3 and DABS source 4. 4 sets of ceiling speakers
scattered through house.  I can play one slimp3 in any room I want, or
second differnt or the same.  Can have the whole house rocking during
parties, or a quiet room separate. And it sounds great. The
possibilities are endless.

Am very pleased.

--
bouton