Just received my SB2. Like most everyone else, setting it up took less
then a minute.

I am a serious audiophile. My 2 channel setup as follow:

Linn CD12 and Linn Unidisk 1.1 as sources
Placette Audio Custom made fully balanced Passive preamp
TacT RCS2.0S
Mark Levinson No.33H
Revel Ultima Salon

I have been ripping music into Lossless using EAC. With a lack of a
better option, using the TacT DAC,the sound quality is already impress
me enough to convince me that my 20k Unidisk should go on Audiogon
soon! The SB2 is simple to operate. I wish it has an option for a TV
Out so I could use my plasma to choose music and create playlist, but
as of now, it is one very functional unit.

Just want to share with everyone my very positive experience thus far.

I am having a slight problem with non-english characters display. I
will dig around to seek for a solution.

ws

--
WSLam