Hi Awylwin, The SB2 is suprisingly good as a transport. I guess in
theory, it has every right to be. the idea makes sense. In fact,
assuming you have perfectly ripped music, the SB2 should take the
variable of the transport out of the equation.

I am now using awaken.com to rip the rest of my music. They provid
excellent customer service and are very accomodating (tagging wise). I
really look forward to having ALL my CDs in a lossless format.

Other then the PSU, the unit should be 'bit perfect', right? But I
suppose the remaining issue will be the jitter/clock issues?

--
WSLam

WSLam
SB2 | Linn CD12 | Unidisk 1.1 | TacT RCS2.0s | Placette Audio Balanced
Passive Preamp | Mark Levinson No.33H | Revel Ultima Salon