Here's what I'd like to see

Standard 1U size.  All the rest of my components are 1U.

but in an audiophile version I'd like:

1. 1/4 headphone jack with good headphone section behind it

2. Modular design:
Here's what I think would be cool.  A small box that composes the
actual slimdevices software and hardware with changable DAC box, and
output stage box, and power supply box, so if I wanted to change out
the DAC, it'd be as simple as pulling out the BB1741 section and
replacing it with an AD section, etc.  Or if I wanted a tube output
section I could take off the output section, and snap in a 12ax7 tube
section, and all of this would be open so I could design and build one
myself :)

Atleast I'd LOVE it, but I'm sure it'd cost too much and be very
impractical.

I also think it'd be cool if there was ability to put DSP processes
easily into the SB2 for things such as crossfeed (for my headphones) or
FIR filters for my digital room correction, as easily as dropping an
impulse wav file into the setting on the SB.

--
bjackson