GreenMan:

I am guessing that you are known as "Im_all_ears" on Audiogon.

Yes I have heard of the DAC-Ah. It is sold by a company in Hong Kong
called DIYclub. It is the same version as that being sold by Poth
Audio. The Audio Mirror DAC has a few internal and cosmetic changes.
There is an entire thread on this mystery on Audiogon - the thread was
removed from Audiogon after complaints by the creator of the Audio
Mirror DAC.

Audio is entirely based on subjective and internal preferences. I
suppose once you get a chance to listen to a number of DACs, you start
to identify pleasing sonic characteristics. It's like the tubes vs.
solid-state debate.

Cheers,
Dennis

--