Scott F. Wrote:
> That depends on which side of the keyboard you are sitting on. There was
> no biggotry implied in that statement in the least. I just typed about
> an assumption that (generally) holds true with phone support of
> computer products and peripherals. Just call the Dell or Direcway
> support line sometime.

Gassing people because of their religion was right to some depending on
what side of 1940's German politics they were on - Hitler even wrote
about that.

I think an apology or at least something of the sort would have been
better now we have been ever so humbly blessed by your appearance on
the forums - where the forum admin is "outsourced" I might add.

Don't worry, you're not attacking me personally because I'm English,
and I'm white so I speak a purer form of the dialect than you do :P
Now imagine if I had wrote "I phoned XYZ and got through to an English
person and not a Yank!"

I hate to saddle the forum of this great hardware company with politics
so will stop now.  In closing I'll just say maybe it's best if you think
more about manners rather than just distortion rates whilst reviewing,
and also run them through a grammar check afterwards because whilst you
might have perfect audiophile ears your writing leaves a lot to be
desired.

--
Jim