Lighten up guys. I meant that link to give the boys some IDEAS, not to
copy the product. The reviewer makes some good points about ease of use
and convenience. A more 'integrated' product with software already
loaded would give those with less computer savvy, and more money, an
alternative. I can see the point of a dedicated unit thats used
exclusively for music lessening the potential for screw-ups. I also
think the engineering talent at Slim Devices could blow the Zero 1 box
out of the water for a better price as well.

--
konut