$
$have experimented with DIY USB->SPDIF
$solutions and high-end soundcards
$

I was lucky enough to buy the SB first. When I asked the forum if
anyone had heard the Wavelength Brick- I got only technical responses,
which were enough to convince me not to experiment.

$
$Especially impressed as ISTR that with
$the I2SE connection from transport to DAC
$(transport slave to DAC clock) jitter < 10ps.)
$

Is the SB3 a slave to your DAC clock as well, or only through an I2s
connection?

I was excited about the low digital out jitter of the SB3 because I
wanted to try a Non Oversampling DAC- which wouldn't be the best choice
for a high jitter source.

--
Skunk