The complexity will work itself out eventually.  I remember the early
days of PCs when I had to juggle interrupts everytime I made a hardware
change to the machine.  That all got sorted out, and the difficulties in
setting up networks will do the same.

What won't sort itself out is the library building and CD ripping.  For
those who can afford it, there are services to do it for you (including
Slimdevices own service).  Most people probably don't have that many
discs to rip anyway, and purchases of CDs is dropping off rapidly.
Soon it will all be on-line, and there won't be any physical medium
changing hands.

Sort of weird if you think about it.  You pay with dollars you never
touch and you get a product you can't touch...

TD

--
tyler_durden