cliveb Wrote:
> To be frank I can't fathom what the purpose of the ELP turntable is. It
> seems to me like a very clever technological achievement with no
> practical application. A bit like Concorde. Oh, that's a bit harsh, Concorde
> was useful, it just cost too much to
maintain and had a limited market. I'd love to have flown on it, I
can't say I'd love to have one of those turntables. The new Concorde is
the Bugatti Veyron according to Jeremy Clarkson by the way, costs £5m to
build and sells for £800K. Limited to 250mph, so fast and effective
travel for the limited few that can afford the £5k when they break the
indicator stalk.
cliveb Wrote:

> The obvious track splitter to try is CD Wave (http://www.cdwave.com).
>
> If you're serious about doing some LP transfers, you could take a look
> at my page of notes at http://www.delback.co.uk/lp-cdr.htm.
Thanks for that, I'll have a look.

--
CardinalFang