I would certainly talk to Patrick Dixon  (posts here a lot) he is uk
based and has specifically developed an audiophile SB which adds  both
a sizable linear power supply (in a separate box) and modifications to
the digital out. I have one running into a TACT system and no longer
use my cd player. I haven't said a lot about it here because I wanted
to live with it for a decent amount of time before making a judgement
and I get a bit tired of people raving about their systems (the
disappointed rarely post!) but i can certainly say its the best sound
I've ever had and opens out the sound significantly.

Graham

--
gandt