results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

I've since had Boldercables modify it, along with their Deluxe power
supply. Sounds phenomenal.

Gear is Tri-Vista 21 DAC feeding VAC Avatar SE. Foundation Research LC1
and LC2 power cable boxes are visible in the corners, and silver looking
cable coming out the back of the SB3 is a Acoustic Zen MC2 silver
digital cable.

Ohh yeah, that great 40 lb hunk of stainless steel and copper
supporting the Tri-Vista and the SB3 is a rare Pioneer Elite PD-S95
Stable Patter transport, one of the best I've heard. I've barely turned
it on since getting the modified SB3 back.

I'll post a comparison once the Bolder power supply burns in.

|Filename: System[1].jpg                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=668|

davehg