zooropa320 Wrote:
> I really like the different wood options on those SVS subs.  Big plus on
> the WAF vs. my big black Paradigm PS-1200.  If they look good and sound
> good then what more can you ask for?  Which model do you have Dan?

I have the 16-46 PC-Plus.  Since it's cylindrical it uses a small
footprint.  That's what I needed for a good WAF.  I would love to have
one with real wood veneer, but I couldn't afford it.

Interestingly, with the SVS subs, the smaller the unit, the higher the
output.  The bigger ones go deeper and have less output.

I don't know if it's true anymore, but you used to be able to email
Tom, one of the founders, directly and he would send back detailed
answers.

Happy hunting.

--
dancarne