P Floding Wrote:
> I too would like to participate!
>
> I'm not 100% sure which ones I'll need. It will replace transformers on
> the TacT RCS 2.2x digital input card. (And, depending on price, perhaps
> on the output card as well.)
> I'll get one for the SB too.
>
> I'll have to get back with exact specs, but count me in!
>
> Oh, and where is the price info for these transformers? (At least a
> rough figure would be useful..)
>
> Regards

I have heard that the raw price is about $15 each for the transformers
plus shipping and handling (i.e. paypal, packaging).

I think there is a company that does lots of TACT upgrades -

http://www.aberdeencomponents.com/

Check out their forums to see which unit people recommend.  Then email
me back.  I will reply to everyone who emails me prior to taking the
order.

--
mamsterla