The thing is, a friend of mine already has that amp built in into his
new house (he moved in during 2004) using SliMP3's and Boston inwall
speakers. I have no idea how it sounds compared to the Sonic T-Amp.
When I was there, the sound was fairly low and I never asked him to
demonstrate its capabilities.

I was hoping someone here might've had some experiences with the amp.
He says it's very cool (as in the opposite of warm) and therefore works
nice in this application. Dunno if the T-amp also is cool, and if the
low 5W is comparable to the Pragmatic's 48W and which of the two sounds
the best...

btw, here's his application:
http://www.silverskar.se/html/house_041124-041130_7.html

--