Hi Jon,

You asked about my homebuilt crossover on the photos thread.  So as not
to clutter up that thread with unrelated chatter, I'm responding here.

I designed my crossover based on the system concepts I read about in an
article in -Speaker Builder- magazine.  I used IC op-amps instead of the
op-amps made of discrete components that were used in the article.

The basic information is 'here'
(http://www.idsfa.net/~john/crossover.html).  Be sure to review the
references in the link at the bottom of the page.

If you know or can learn a little bit about op-amp circuit design, you
should be able to make your own.  It sounds like you'll need a
high-pass section for your main amp, and a low-pass section and a
summing amp (to sum the left and right channels) for the subwoofer.

--
John Stimson