jonheal Wrote:
> John,
>
> I have a limited knowledge of electronics. Is the example found at the
> link below indicative of the "buffer circuit" you mentioned?
>
> http://www.linkwitzlab.com/filters.htm#1
>
> I'm assuming that the triangle in the schematic is an op amp. True?

I think it's a great idea to go with an active setup Jon, but at some
point did you plan on moving to speaker/sub cabinets that did not
include a crossover of their own? I know there is a debate on active
vs. passive xovers, but I didn't think anyone recommended both. Is
there really that much of an advantage to adding hiPass xovers before
full range speakers with their own built in crossovers?

--
Skunk