pedalvet Wrote:
> Hi guys-
> Why should I go with an SB3 over an Olive Musica?

I would start with the fact that you can get 3 SB3's for the price of 1
Musica and put them around your house and have high quality music
wherever you go.  Then I would worry about having the hard disk
(although called "extremely quiet") in the room where I was wanting to
listen seriously to music.  I'm not sure if there is also a fan in
there.  Finally I would ask what happens when you fill up the 160Gb HDD
which, if you are serious about music and rip losslessly to FLAC, you
surely will.  It is not clear if you could use the USB port to hook in
additional drives but then, of course, you'd have 2 potentially noisy
HDDs next to your stereo (one of which will probably have a bright blue
flashing disk access light).

Just my $0.02

davep

--