Still have questions about wiring in the transformer.  I removed L8/L9 -
you can see them in this pic right above the chip labeled "CPU/Wireless
Power Supply".  Tracing back from them, the first thing is D4 from L8
and then is R22.

I measure from the L8 to GND is 9.6Kohm and from L9 to GND is 4.09Kohm.
These do not match what you say.  Note that I am on an SB2.

I looked at where the original digital out center pin connected and it
traces back to a resistor R3 which measures 160ohm and next to that is
R2 which measures 280ohm and an inductor L5.  I cannot howerver trace
any of these back to L8/L9 area.

Sorry about being lame, but I do not want to ruin my SB2.

--
mamsterla