dem Wrote:
> Is there anyone here who refuses to deal with ZIP archives on the theory
> that what you get out might not be what you put in?  Do you -believe-
> that your spreadsheets lose accuracy after they've been ZIPped?  :-)
I'm not sure the zip file analogy is valid here.  If all of the sixes
in your spreadsheet had one pixel out of place, chances are slim that
anyone would notice.  However, critical audio listening might indeed
pick up such a minor discrepancy.  That said, I believe that FLAC
produces the same audio signal as WAV, and for me the bandwidth issue
(I'm running wireless) makes it a no-brainer.

--
Kyle