Jeff,

I'm not saying that Dan is always like this -- and, surely, he knows
quite a bit about TacT equipment.  Cables, of course, are a matter of
personal taste and philosophy :)

Having said that, Dan has a well-earned reputation for being a
contrarian and someone who takes delight in baiting, insulting, putting
people down, and otherwise harassing those who do not share his views.
For this reason, he was booted off of Robert Greene's audio forum, much
to the relief of others.  Some people just let, well, something go to
their heads when they can hide behind the veil of email and web forums
and willy-nilly mistreat others.  In real life, a lot of these people
are, I suspect, rather demure and insecure.  Invisibility brings out
their bravado.

Anyway, look at the style and substance of his posts to and about me.
Bear in mind that I played no small part, along with half a dozen
others that I know, in getting him booted off that forum for bad
behavior.  Can you say resentment?  I sure can!

Anyhoo, no flames from me and I do appreciate your input.

--
highdudgeon